Zagreb, 15 - 27 Jul //Dubrovnik 29 Jul - 3 Aug 2019
Zagreb, 17 - 29 Jul 2017
BALLET STUDIOS LOCATION
Ballet studios are located in Old town in "Umjetnička škola Luke Sorkočevića".
Address: Josipa Jurja Strossmayera 3
The easiest way to find it from the main street (Stradun) is to go through Miha Pracata street all the way to the top. Entrance to school is through the iron door and up the stairs.
TIMETABLE - Intermediate group
9:00 - 10:20 Classical Ballet with A.Lukjanov
10:30 - 11:00 Pointe class with E.Plicanic
11:00 - 12:00 Variations
Saturday: OPEN CLASS DAY Parents are welcome to come and watch classes from 9-10:50
TIMETABLE - Senior group
Warm up in the small studio (entrance from changing room)
10:30 - 12:00 Classical ballet with A.Lukjanov
12:10 - 12:40 Pointe with E.Plicanic
12:50 - 14:10 Variations/Technique
Saturday: OPEN CLASS DAY Parents are welcome to come and watch classes from 11:15-13:15
* There is no specific dress code and please bring everything from home as there is no ballet shop in Dubrovnik
* Please take enough leotards (any colour), ballet slippers, point shoes and tights
* Don`t forget to pack water, fruit and light snacks for school
* If you would like to work on any particular variation please bring your music on CD or USB stick.
* For those coming from EU don`t forget to take your European medical card